Dear All,
I am a research scholar at BHU Varanasi and getting non-net fellowship. I sent an email to J S Sandhu, secretary UGC about fellowship hike. That fellow even did not reply to the mail. I am copying the mail here and request you all to send him as many times as possible. Let us see up to what time he does not respond.
Please send the below written mail to
jssandhu.ugc@nic.in
I am a research scholar at BHU Varanasi and getting non-net fellowship. I sent an email to J S Sandhu, secretary UGC about fellowship hike. That fellow even did not reply to the mail. I am copying the mail here and request you all to send him as many times as possible. Let us see up to what time he does not respond.
Please send the below written mail to
jssandhu.ugc@nic.in
Respected Sir,
This has reference to the recent hikes in UGC fellowships in various schemes. I am a research student at (WRITE YOUR UNIVERSITY NAME) and I am getting the UGC Non-NET fellowship of Rs.8000 per month which is applicable to the research students of all central universities. I was surprised that UGC has increased the fellowships in almost all categories except UGC-Non NET category, Sir I want to know whether these hikes will be applicable to UGC-Non NET category or not?
This has reference to the recent hikes in UGC fellowships in various schemes. I am a research student at (WRITE YOUR UNIVERSITY NAME) and I am getting the UGC Non-NET fellowship of Rs.8000 per month which is applicable to the research students of all central universities. I was surprised that UGC has increased the fellowships in almost all categories except UGC-Non NET category, Sir I want to know whether these hikes will be applicable to UGC-Non NET category or not?
And if it will not be increased for this category, I would request you to kindly think on this matter also. Because it will be highly tragic to think that the fellowships of those people who were already getting more earlier have been increased from Rs. 16000 to 25000 in view of increasing dearness and inflation but not increased for those researchers getting just Rs.8000. Is Inflation, expensiveness not applicable to them? We are doing the same research and everything is same but fellowships were increased for all schemes except for Non-NET fellowships scheme. Even the fellowships like RGNF/Maulana Azad Fellowships were increased in which students get fellowships very easily; no NET/JRF or nothing is required in that because they are directly related to vote bank politics. These fellowships were hiked within 5 days of demand, but not hiked the non-NET fellowship. Even a peon in the university on temporary basis is getting more than research scholars. What can be more shameful than that.
Second point in the non-NET fellowship, the amount is same (Rs.8000) for all researchers either they are having LS or even not NET qualified. Then what is the benefit of having LS??? I demand a hike in fellowship for all non-NET fellowship holders but the amount of fellowship must be more for LS qualified students. and if someone gives a reason that LS is awarded so that a person can go for lectureship after masters and not for research, then it is my question which university or agency now recruits assistant professors without PhD? He or she must do PhD for that and ultimately fellowship is needed. Sir, it is our humble request from you to consider this case, we have many hopes from you and UGC.
Unlike · Second point in the non-NET fellowship, the amount is same (Rs.8000) for all researchers either they are having LS or even not NET qualified. Then what is the benefit of having LS??? I demand a hike in fellowship for all non-NET fellowship holders but the amount of fellowship must be more for LS qualified students. and if someone gives a reason that LS is awarded so that a person can go for lectureship after masters and not for research, then it is my question which university or agency now recruits assistant professors without PhD? He or she must do PhD for that and ultimately fellowship is needed. Sir, it is our humble request from you to consider this case, we have many hopes from you and UGC.

No comments:
Post a Comment