Dear Friends, it is to inform you that:
In regard to the campaign for the Hike of Non-NET fellowship, wedemanded for the direct transfer of Fellowship to students’ account in our Five Point Demands.
Also, In a Memorandum to the visiting Hon’ble Union Minister of HRD to CENTAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARAT, we demanded for direct transfer of Fellowship to students’ account. We also demanded for Single-Window Fellowship disbursement system to be introduced by the MHRD, where all schemes of fellowship given by the MHRD is get directly transferred to the recipients’ account.
In this regard, I recently wrote to the Hon’ble Minister, the Secretary (Higher Education) as well as the Chairman UGC, illustrating our Five Point Demands, where the demand for the direct transfer of fellowship to students’ account was demanded, so that discrimination and monopoly at University level in fellowship sanction to students are stopped.
I am happy that the authorities at helm have taken the matter seriously, and issued the appropriate order. I expect and am confident; this will be implemented in priority by the universities with immediate effect keeping the interest and future of young Researchers in highest consideration.
As I am informed, all scheme of fellowship given by MHRD will come under this process very soon one after the other. (yours: Forum for Hike Non-NET Fellowship)

No comments:
Post a Comment